The references in this page are about research work performed on the Java Card framework and its implementation. It goes from the definition of new framework to the implementation and optimization of virtual machines.
References will be added as they are used in other pages and posts.
- [Cas00] J. Castella, J. Domingo-Ferrer, J. Herrera, and J. Planes. A performance comparison of java cards for micropayment implementation. In A. Watson J., Domingo-Ferrer, D. Chan, editor, Smart Card Research and advanced Applications – Proceedings of CARDIS’2000. [CiteSeer].
- [Gon06] Benoit Gonzalvo. Designing an Efficient Sensitive Section API for Next Generation Smart Cards. In Proceedings of e-Smart 2006.
- [JHPC05] Eduard de Jong, Pieter Hartel, Patrice Peyret and Peter Cattaneo. Java Card: An analysis of the most successful smart card operating system. No publication information. [PDF]
- [HMP06]Engelbert Hubbers, Wojciech Mostowski, and Erik Poll. Tearing Java Cards. Proceedings, e-Smart 2006, Sophia-Antipolis, France, September 2006. [PDF]
- [Par04] Pierre Paradinas. Open Benchmark for Java Card Technology . In e-smart, Sophia Antipolis, septembre, 2004. [PDF]
- [Reh05] Karima Rehioui. Java Card Performance Test Framework. Master’s thesis, Institut Eurecom and Universit� de Nice Sophia Antipolis. September 2005. [PDF]
- [VR06] Thierry Violleau and Tanjore Ravishankar. Java Card Platform Evolution: Future Directions. In Proceedings of e-Smart 2006.